Thursday, April 30, 2009

Moving home!!!

Work has been amazing. I have been meeting new people left and right. It has been a bunch of good times. Today is a somewhat big day though. I went to the disney class today and heard from a couple of mangers who work in Disneyland park communications. I love going to the class because every week it seems like I learn of new job opportunities every time. 

Interestingly...
Today I found out the most random thing. A man asks to be my friend on facebook. Originally I was going to say no because I did not know him. But I saw that he worked for ABC which is a part of the Walt Disney Company. Before I add him I ask what he does for ABC, and he replies by telling me what he does and continues with telling me how he knows my uncle, aunt, and my grandmother. Turns out, he is my grandmothers stepbrother. I knew him when I was younger but I haven't seen him since. Funny how we both work for The Walt Disney Company. Networking has never been so simple..lol

No comments:

Post a Comment